Kathmandu Valley is home to the Famous Swayambunath Stupa, Baudhanath Stupa, Pashupathinath Temple and several other famous temple and monasteries.
Nepal has several ancient pilgrimage sites. Each temple is attached to a legend or belief that glories the miraculous power of its deity. Kathmandu Valley is home to the Famous Swayambunath Stupa, Baudhanath Stupa, Pashupathinath Temple and several other famous temple and monasteries. Hundred of famous temples monasteries are located in and around the Kathmandu Valley. Some well known pilgrimage sites are Halesi Mahadev, Janakpur, Pathibhara in east Nepal, Manakamana, Gorkha, Lumbini, Muktinath, Gosainkunda, Tansen, Kathmandu valley in central Nepal and swargadwari, Khaptad Ashram in West Nepal.
Anyone planning to visit Nepal will no doubt have ideas of exploring local customs and religion. Nepal is the center of certain Buddhist philosophies and teaching and they aim either to explore this religion more fully or adopt certain teachings themselves. Some of the famous important pilgrimage places in Nepal are:
- Baudhanath Stupa the largest stupa in Nepal.
- The Stupa of Swayambunath stands on a typically stylized Lotus Mandala base.
- Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha and the fountain of world peace.
- Pashupatinath is regarded as one of the holiest sites for Hindus all over the world.
- All Domestic flights and hotel/airport transfers
- 7 nights' bed and breakfast accommodation in Kathmandu and Lumbini
- All costs for a Trekfits Tour Guide
- All entrance ticket
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Nepal Visa fee
- Lunch and evening meal
- Personal Equipment & Clothing
- Insurance: Travel/Medical/Accident/Emergency Evacuation
- Emergency rescue evacuation cost if needed
- Tips for Staffs