Nar-Phu & Tilicho
Nar-Phu is famous for high passes, glaciers, remote villages, narrow canyons, lovely forests, amazing rock formations, Monastery and Tibetan culture.
For Himalayan addicts only! The Nar and Phu valleys are newly opened, spectacular regions of ethnically Tibetans inhabitants for those of you who think that you trekked all. This is a trek that combines high peaks and passes, glaciers, remote villages, narrow canyons, lovely forests, amazing rock formations, yaks, gompas and unique Himalayan cultures. Trekking to the standard Annapurna circuit, the bridge leading over the Maryland River to the steep portals of the Nar-Phu valley system is easily missed, but although the entrances is narrow and forested, the valley system above opens up to a huge expanse of high snow-peaks, ancient villages and high altitude grazing settlements.
The Annapurana region is regarded as one of the best trekking trails in the world. The area spreads around Kaski, Manang, Mustang and Lamjung districts of central Nepal. Starting with an altitude of 790 m, the area reaches as high first experience and Ghorepani further up that provides fantastic panoramic view of the Annapurana ranges. Blossoming Rhododendrons in every springs catches the trekkers’ eye. The turning point of the Annapurna circuit is Jomsom. The trek south-east from Jomsom leads to the scenic Tilicho lake are at an altitude of 4919m. In the circuit rate is the famous Hindu religious sites Muktinath temple. The vegetation in this region includes various species of orchids and Rhododendron. Wildlife includes around 100 different kinds of mammals including rare snow leopards and blue sheep. The region also boasts of around 478 species of birds including multi-colored Impheyan, Koklas and blood Pheasants. In addition the region is also home to 39 species of Amphibians. To the north of Pokhara the most scenic and rich culturist destination is selected, each day walk make different experience, along the river Marsyangdi Manang the other side Kali Gandaki basin include Jamsom region and Annapurna sanctuary. Alpine meadows moraines, glaciers and breath taking views of the Annapurna range abound. The three hundred kilometers Annapurna circuit combines the first two areas by crossing high altitude pass, Manang, Thorongla (5360mt) normally takes up to three weeks for its completion.
- Ancient villages and high altitude grazing settlements.
- High peaks and passes, glaciers, narrow canyons, amazing rock formations
- Tashi Lha Khang is famous and old buddhist monestery
- Explore the high alpine valleys above Phu and crossing Kang La pass
- Along with famous Place Manang, Thorong La pass (5416-meter) and Muktinath
- All Domestic flights and hotel/airport transfers
- 3 nights' bed and breakfast accommodation in Kathmandu
- 18 nights' full board accommodation in tents or Guest house
- All costs for a Trekfits Guide/ Sherpa/ Cook/ Helper and porters
- Trekking permits: National park Fee/Conservation fee/TIMS card/Permit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Nepal Visa fee
- Lunch and evening meal in Kathmandu
- Personal Equipment & Clothing
- Insurance: Travel/Medical/Accident/Emergency Evacuation
- Personal expenses: Laundry/Bar bills
- Emergency rescue evacuation cost if needed
- Optional trips and sightseeing tours
- Tips for Staffs