This trip is the best option to familiar with culture, tradition and lifestyle of local people.
To the east of Nepal, the Kanchenjanga is third highest mountain in the world at 8,586 m and second highest mountain in Nepal. The area Kangchenjunga contains the most important conservation areas in the Himalaya, home to an amazing variety of birds and red panda and snow leopard. This area is also populated by several of Nepal’s ethnic groups including, Sherpa, Rai, Limbu Gurung, Magar, Newar and Thamang peoples. This trip is the best option to familiar with culture, tradition and lifestyle of local people. We are offering a simply superb trek through this region from Suketar to Kanchenjanga Base Camp. Throughout the trek there is a tremendous variety of spectacular scenery. Here, we begin trekking through a landscape of deep folded river valleys containing sub tropical forests and hillsides dotted with small villages and emerald lines of rice terracing. Gaining height, we progress through zones of barley. The magnificent views of the snow capped mountain, varied landscapes from the subtropical lowland to the stunning glacial plateau, enchanting forest of Rhododendron forests of rhododendron, alpine world of rough yak pastures and the wildlife including Musk Deer and Blue Sheep and where we are surrounded by the snowy peaks of the Himalaya. We end the trek with returning to warmer climes and an agricultural landscape. This is an uplifting trek, perfect for those who wonder what trekking in Nepal.
Share this page
WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY
i love it and i suggest to all friends..Kanchajunga is the best trekking area in Nepal. For this trip you have to join best and experience company. Trekfits is best arranging company for Kanchanjunga...
I enjoyed lot in Kanchanjunga Base Camp trek. thanks trekfits to succeeded my trip to cross Selele pass and safely back Kathmandu.
- Kanchenjunga, at 8586m is the world’s third highest mountain
- Eastern Nepal is generally more developed than western Nepal
- Warm hospitality of Sherpa, Limbu, Rai and Lhomi communities
- Stunning forests and wild paths at lower altitudes
- Rai and Limbu culture; one classic to try is the local beer Tongba
- All Domestic flights and hotel/airport transfers
- 3 nights' bed and breakfast accommodation in Kathmandu
- 19 nights' full board accommodation in tents or Guest house
- costs for a Trekfits Guide/ Sherpa/ Cook/ Helper and porters
- Trekking permits: National park Fee/Conservation fee/TIMS card/Permit
- Farewell dinners
- Nepal Visa fee
- Lunch and evening meal in Kathmandu
- Personal Equipment & Clothing
- Insurance: Travel/Medical/Accident/Emergency Evacuation
- Personal expenses: Laundry/Bar bills
- Emergency rescue evacuation cost if needed
- Optional trips and sightseeing tours
- Tips for Staffs