Everest Monastery Trek
Everest Monastery Trek of Everest arena is among the most popular and crowded treks in Nepal. This busy trekking route allows you to explore some of the most famous peaks along with antique monasteries in it’s trekking trail. This trek takes you to charming panoramas filled glorious village called Tengboche. This trekking experience is a perfect introduction to the adventurers just inclining towards trekking.
Everest Monastery trek happens to be an amazing adventurous and mystical trek that constitutes quintessential monasteries, incredible humbleness and hospitality of the Everest residents. Through this trek, we will be trekking across the Sherpa community, Alpine Meadows, worlds known mountain tops like Ama Dablam, Lhotse/Nuptse etcetera. This trek provides the trekkers an incredible opportunity to view the majestic Mount Everest and other mountains without going all the way up to challenging Everest Base Camp.
The enthusiasm and light of Everest Monastery Trek is at its ultimate peak due to several reasons rather than solely the trekking experience. This trek provides travelers a chance to be a brief part of Sherpa community exploring their culture and traditions. You would be enthralled by the happenings of the enigmatic land that is Everest region. The offering of Everest Monastery Trek makes it one of the best places to visit in angelic beauty Nepal.
Walking across the abundant vegetation of Sagarmatha National Park, relishing the verdant pine forest and beautiful rhododendron forest, you would surmount this trek. You would be passing through the traditional Namche Bazar positioned at 3440-meter height. Shopping on this bazaar, you will find many traditional accessories that you might take as a souvenir from the Everest.
Some of the popular landmarks of your trek will be Thame Buddhist Monastery, Tengboche Village, Stunning Khumjung village, Syangboche Stupa and many more. Thame Buddhist Monastery, that happens to the oldest Monastery of Khumbu region well known for its imposing reception in Mani Rimdu Festival. Tengboche village homes holy Tengboche Monastery. Trekkers will get the incredible panoramic view of the tallest mountains in the globe like Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Lhotse, Thamserku and many more. Moreover, the Syangboche stupa in Syangboche offers a vivid and brilliant view of Mount Everest on its background.
- This trek takes you to charming panoramas filled glorious village called Khumbu Valley.
- Will be trekking across the Sherpa community and Villages.
- Alpine Meadows, worlds known mountain tops like Ama Dablam, Mt. Everest ,Lhotse/Nuptse etcetera
- The offering of Everest Monastery Trek makes it one of the best places to visit in angelic beauty Nepal.
- 4 nights B/B based hotel in Kathmandu
- All transportation (Airport Pick up and drop/ Sightseeing )
- Airfare (Kathmandu / Lukla /Phaplu /Kathmandu)
- Full board accommodation in Guest house (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Tea/
- All costs for a Guide and porter (Wages/Insurance/food)
- Trekking permits: (National Park Fee / Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Fee
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Nepal Visa fee
- Lunch and evening meal in Kathmandu
- Insurance: Travel/Medical/Accident/Emergency Evacuation
- Personal expenses: Laundry/Bar bills
- Optional trips and sightseeing tours
- Tips for Staff