The Dolpo region is regarded as the natural embodiment of high passes enriched by the traditional Tibetan cultural heritage.
The Dolpo, natural embodiment of high passes enriched by: the Traditional Tibetan cultural heritage, rare Flora- Fauna and sweeping vistas. It lies in the valley in-between famous mountains like Dhaulagiri and Tibet embracing it from North and South.This is perfect epitome of natural and cultural blend.
Well, it all began in 1991, first trekking in this beautiful region. This region is adhered much to the north side of Himalayas and is thus much alike Mustang. It takes a time of about a month for completion of trek.
With this it is often considered as one of the longest trek. The jolting natural trail suffused with cold thin air and elevation of 5115mtr above sea level, is what mostly fascinates the hikers. Many foreigners wish if they were born here, which means the real satisfaction and peace is encountered if only in the case of existing in such gifted beautiful place surrounded by mountains rather than polluted urban town.Thus it has succeed to be one of the most arduous trekking destinies in the world.
- The beauty of Phoksundo Lake and encounter the Bonpos at Ringmo.
- Landmarks of Buddhist religious, Monasteries, Chorten and Mani walls
- high passes (5318 m,) and witness the sacred Yangjer and Shey Gompas
- Oldest and most important monasteries like Yangzer Gompa and Shey
- Forbidden Kingdom of Nepal
- All Domestic flights and hotel/airport transfers
- 4 nights' bed and breakfast accommodation in Kathmandu
- 19 nights' full board accommodation in tents or Guest house
- All costs for a Trekfits Guide/ Sherpa/ Cook/ Helper and porters
- Trekking permits: National park Fee/Conservation fee/TIMS card/Permit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Nepal Visa fee
- Lunch and evening meal in Kathmandu
- Personal Equipment & Clothing
- Insurance: Travel/Medical/Accident/Emergency Evacuation
- Personal expenses: Laundry/Bar bills
- Emergency rescue evacuation cost if needed
- Optional trips and sightseeing tours
- Tips for Staffs